Gordon Murray Automotive reveals details for its new ‘T.50 Supercar’
the purest, lightest, most driver-focused supercar ever
The development of T.50 is at an advanced stage, with full production and customer deliveries set to commence in early 2022. Just 100 owners of the T.50 will experience Murray’s vision – a supercar inspired by his 50 years at the pinnacle of Formula One and automotive industry engineering and design.
- Designed to the same exacting engineering standards as the driver-focused McLaren F1; improves upon its iconic predecessor in every way
- Mid-engine and rear-wheel-drive layout; famed central driving position and H-pattern gearbox all key to a matchless experience behind the wheel
- All-new V12 to be the highest-revving engine ever used in a production car; produces unrivalled power-to-weight
- ‘Fan car’ technology delivers the most advanced aerodynamics yet seen on a road car
- Unique carbon fibre tub and a focus on minimising the weight of every component underpin ‘lightweighting’ strategy – overall weight is just 980kg
- New model will set new standards for supercar packaging, providing driver and two passengers with exceptional comfort, safety, practicality and luggage space
- Only 100 exclusive models to be produced costing in excess of £2m (before taxes); deliveries from early 2022
THE ULTIMATE SUPERCAR
Professor Gordon Murray CBE talks about the T.50 being the Ultimate Supercar and why it's so different to all its competitors.